The term “deep” refers to the large number of layers that can be used in these neural networks, which allow them to learn features and representations of data at multiple levels of abstraction.
Deep learning is a subfield of machine learning that uses artificial neural networks with multiple layers to model and solve complex problems. .
Deep learning has been highly successful in a variety of fields, including computer vision, natural language processing, and speech recognition. One of the key advantages of deep learning is that it can learn directly from raw data, such as images or audio, without the need for manual feature engineering. This makes it well-suited to tasks where there are large amounts of data available, such as image classification or speech recognition.
Deep learning models are typically trained using large datasets and a form of stochastic gradient descent to optimize the network’s parameters. Popular types of deep learning models include convolutional neural networks (CNNs) for image classification, recurrent neural networks (RNNs) for natural language processing, and generative adversarial networks (GANs) for image and video generation.
Deep learning has led to significant advances in many areas, including computer vision, speech recognition, natural language processing, drug discovery, and autonomous vehicles. It is also being used in fields such as finance, healthcare, and cyber security to analyze large amounts of data and make predictions or detect anomalies.
For more detail please click the links below
- Artificial Neural Networks and Architecture Design
- Convolutional Neural Networks for Image Processing
- Recurrent Neural Networks for Time Series Data
- Autoencoders and Dimensionality Reduction
- Generative Adversarial Networks for Image Generation
- Reinforcement Learning and Deep Reinforcement Learning
- Transfer Learning and Fine-tuning Pretrained Models
- Optimization Techniques in Deep Learning
- Hyperparameter Tuning and Model Selection
- Interpretability and Explainability of Deep Learning Models
- Applications of Deep Learning